We love meeting/hearing from qualified people. To apply online, please answer the questions below and click the Submit Form button at the bottom to forward this application to us. We'll review it and be in touch if we like what we see. Thanks!
Note: * indicates required information
Bicycle Mechanic Wanted:
We are long-time established and respected independent
dealer in Kitchener. We are constantly growing and are looking
to expand our service department with an outgoing,
knowledgeable, sales minded bicycle mechanic who can also
turn on the sales floor when needed. Our store specializes in
high-end brands such as Trek, Cannondale and Giant and
full range of bicycle products from racing bikes to children's
• Maintain service department financial goals
• Maintain repair and warranty turnaround goals of 48 hours
• Contribute to staff training
• Conduct or oversee customer service clinics
• Order and maintain inventory of parts, supplies and sold
• Assist in store operations when necessary Qualifications:
• 4+ years experience in bicycle repair and assembly
• 3+ years in service writing
• 2+ years in Ascend or similar POS including special
• 2+ years in customer sales
• Excellent organizational, communication and leadership
• Must be proficient working with road specific drivetrain
systems along with Di2 tuning, hydraulic brakes, wheel building
& truing, and complete bike disassembly and rebuilds.
• Must be proficient working with mountain bike specific
drivetrain systems, along with suspension overhauls, linkage
servicing, and brake bleeding. We offer:
• Competitive pay ; Salary commensurate with experience
wages range $15-21
• Affordable health care to qualified employees
• Employee discount
• A fun place to work!
We hire quality people eager to learn. Feel free to ignore the questions in this section if that's you. Scroll to the bottom and click the Submit Form button. Other positions require bicycle experience. The optional questions below are an opportunity to show what you know.
Thanks very much for filling out and submitting an application. We'll be in touch if you qualify for a position with us. (Be sure to click the Submit Form button below so that we receive your application.)
Note: * indicates required information.